Moe, for better or worse

This blog used to be called "one year in the life of a short fat runner"; then it was called "Am I a runner? you decide." I've decided running isn't the thing I need to talk about here...it'll come up for sure, but it's just one part of me, so I think I'll just call this blog: Moe, for better or worse.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Live from Seattle...

ok, I should be in bed...it's after 1, I think, I've been up since 6:20 this morning, I ran a couple miles today with my incredibly funny friend Alex, who has had me laughing for 2 days straight, I walked around in 4" heels for 4 hours, never sitting down once, then we headed out for cocktails, then a party, then a Mariners' game (thank you, Ebsco Publishing, we had a lovely time!), then division open houses for drinks and food (mmm, smoked salmon)....but I wanted to at least post a hello and to say, I've been having fun here in Seattle.

I got to spend an evening with some friends from Kickrunners, K and T, who I just got to see in Madison and D, who I'd not met before, but who was AWESOME. Very funny and fun evening.

Also got to see K & T another night at T's mom's graduation party. That was also fun even if I curled up on the couch and fell fast asleep...what? I was sleepy!

The conference itself has been pretty good, although I'm trying to meet with vendors to see what products we might be missing as well as attend sessions and network. It's all a bit exhausting, esp since I'm also trying to get some work done on the side...as if I've had a lot of time.

Overall, a good time though.

OK, off to bed for me...it's too late to be up, even with the time change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home