Moe, for better or worse

This blog used to be called "one year in the life of a short fat runner"; then it was called "Am I a runner? you decide." I've decided running isn't the thing I need to talk about here...it'll come up for sure, but it's just one part of me, so I think I'll just call this blog: Moe, for better or worse.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Congrats, Mr P

My friend Kev ran his first marathon yesterday. He trained long and hard and well. He was diligent in his training and dedication. He got in his long runs and his short runs and everything in between. He was an inspiration to many of us on our running forum in his persistence and quiet determination.

His day didn't go quite as planned and he didn't finish in the time he hoped. But he ran his first marathon and that is a huge accomplishment.

Congratulations, Kevin. You did a great job and I'm so proud of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home