Moe, for better or worse

This blog used to be called "one year in the life of a short fat runner"; then it was called "Am I a runner? you decide." I've decided running isn't the thing I need to talk about here...it'll come up for sure, but it's just one part of me, so I think I'll just call this blog: Moe, for better or worse.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

NoiseTrade Widget--free music...legally

My buddy Bleu just put an new release up on this site, with a project called The Major Labels. You can pay as much as you want for the download...there's some other stuff on here as well...and more to come. Check it out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the NoiseTrade mention! Just wanted to let you know that this widget didn't embed properly and therefore isn't loading. You may want to remove the code and try embedding again. So sorry for the trouble.

All the best-
Your friends at NoiseTrade

July 10, 2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger librarianchick said...

Thanks NoiseTrade...I copied the html coding directly...I think I've fixed it now!

July 10, 2008 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home