Moe, for better or worse

This blog used to be called "one year in the life of a short fat runner"; then it was called "Am I a runner? you decide." I've decided running isn't the thing I need to talk about here...it'll come up for sure, but it's just one part of me, so I think I'll just call this blog: Moe, for better or worse.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

a wink and a smile

Random thought in my head today.

A wink is like every happy thought, every hug and smile and kind word and gentle touch; like laughter, and fresh peaches and ice cream and cupcakes and fluffy white clouds all wrapped up in a single tiny gesture.

even if it's someone you don't know well, a wink sets your heart aflutter...and when it's someone you love, even more so.

Next time you're across a room from someone you like or love or want to...wink at them. Set their heart aflutter.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Ill have to keep this in mind at the next gathering you and I are at ;)

July 17, 2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

All a flutter is nice :)

;)

July 17, 2008 9:41 PM  
Blogger Her Roo-ness said...

im a winker.
not a flirty winker.
an inside joke winker.
bad, bad, and bad when i was teaching a university class and some student had hi jacked it. she always hi jacked the discussion. i was waiting for a good time to redirect and caught the eye of a student and winked.
realized he was a bit older than me.
and that maybe.
that wasn't brilliant....
:D

July 18, 2008 8:15 AM  
Blogger Rudy Martinez said...

Now that I'm wearing spex full-time, I can't use the, "No there was someting in my contact" excuse anymore.

;)

July 18, 2008 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home