Moe, for better or worse

This blog used to be called "one year in the life of a short fat runner"; then it was called "Am I a runner? you decide." I've decided running isn't the thing I need to talk about here...it'll come up for sure, but it's just one part of me, so I think I'll just call this blog: Moe, for better or worse.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from the beach...do I have to be?

As you may have noticed...I haven't posted lately. We were on vacation at Sagamore on Cape Cod. It was truly a lovely 9 days, relaxing at the beach and enjoying time with my family. Even my sister came down with her kids for a couple of days.

This was one of the best places to sit...top of the dune looking down to the ocean
Photobucket

my favorite thing...swimming
Photobucket

Grampa and Maddie
Photobucket

Me and Roberto on the beach
Photobucket

Me and John
Photobucket

My sister and me...someone used a lot of suncreen that day
Photobucket

Look what I found! (and put back where I found it)
Photobucket

a rainbow!
Photobucket

Proof! I really did get in my runs while I was away...well, most of them anyway
Photobucket

me, happy
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger sauconRunner said...

You look so beautiful in all of those pictures! Especially the last one.

August 12, 2008 3:57 PM  
Blogger Dog Mom said...

Fabulous pics! Super hotness in the last one. :)

The first photo makes me want to sit on a chair at the dunes with a cooler full of beer and fresh cherries at my side. mmm mmm summer

August 13, 2008 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home