Moe, for better or worse

This blog used to be called "one year in the life of a short fat runner"; then it was called "Am I a runner? you decide." I've decided running isn't the thing I need to talk about here...it'll come up for sure, but it's just one part of me, so I think I'll just call this blog: Moe, for better or worse.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Haven't posted much lately...

haven't had much to say I guess.

Been busy doing fun stuff, but nothing so interesting I wanted to share it here.

Been running but not so well or so badly I need to mention it. I did run the most I've ever run in a week last week...but it's not so much as to be commended. Esp during the Olympics...somehow my 17.3 miles seems pretty paltry.

Been working hard and hardly working in about equal parts.

I am glad that my friends are finding peace within themselves and their situations, for the most part and I pray for the ones who haven't yet.

I'm saddened by my mother's situation but happy she's still keeping up her spirits, even if it's means she's cranky and irritable and repeats herself. Go ahead, Ma, be bitchy...you deserve to be.

To end this uninteresting post...a couple of pix of the fam this weekend from our picnic in Lars Andersen Park.
Photobucket

Happy dog
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger sauconRunner said...

I LOVE PENNY!!!

August 19, 2008 2:31 PM  
Blogger Theia said...

That picture of Penny rocks!!! In my next life I want to be a spoiled rotten dog. :)

August 19, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Very nice pics! Its nice to see you so happy Moe! Love Ms Penny too =)

August 19, 2008 4:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Nice pics from the last couple entries. I miss the ocean sometimes.

August 19, 2008 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home